We are pleased to announce our Rookie Ball All-star Tryouts for the 2017 season on the following Sundays from 8am-9am:
- February 5
- February 12
- February 19
- February 26
All tryouts will be at the Haig Bowl Arena facility (17 Beech St).
There are a few requirements for the players:
- All players must be residents of St.Catharines.
- If not residing in St.Catharines, and your city has a baseball association with an all-star team, you will require a release from that association.
- If your city does not have an all-star team, but your child has played for another association's all-star team, you will require a release from that association.
- If your child has never played all-star, and you don't reside in a city with an all-star program, then you shouldn't require a release. Please contact us to verify, especially if you still have any questions.
- If you have a release, please bring the documentation as we'll require that before the child can participate.
- Each player/family is required to fill out a try out waiver before tryouts, and we'll also need a copy of the player's birth certificate. Administrators will be at the tryouts to hlep fill out forms.
- Each player must attend a minimum of 2 of the 4 tryouts.
- Players should bring their own equipment (glove, helmet, protective cup), as well as indoor shoes. Water is also recommended.
We would like to remind all parents/players that we have 1 session left of our winter warm-ups this Sunday morning (Jan.29) to help get ready for tryouts, so please feel free to attend. Time & location is the same as the tryouts.